Sprinkled Brownie Pop Recipe
One Delicious Recipe
A quick-to-make triple treat of brownie, white chocolate and sugar sprinkles!
- 1 Fibre One™ 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 15g white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon pastel coloured sugar sprinkles
- Insert a wooden lollypop stick into one end of the brownie.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a small microwave-proof bowl and cook on High for 20 to 30 seconds until just melted, stir until smooth.
- Spoon the melted chocolate over the top half of the brownie and scatter over the sugar sprinkles. Chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes until set.