Tropical Mille Feuille Recipe
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to make this sophisticated low-fat dessert.
- 1 Fibre One™ 90 Calorie Lemon Drizzle Square
- 1 1/2 teaspoons desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons thick fat-free Greek style natural yoghurt
- 15g (1 small slice) mango, peeled
- 1 teaspoon passion fruit seeds
- Place the coconut in a small, non-stick frying pan. Cook over a medium heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes until just golden. Cool.
- Mix all but a pinch of the coconut into the yoghurt. Cut the mango into thin slices, and reserve 2 for the top garnish. Cut the Lemon Drizzle Square in half. Place one half on a serving plate. Top with the mango.
- Spoon over half of the passion fruit seeds. Top with the coconut yoghurt, and then drizzle with the remaining passion fruit seeds.
Place the other Lemon Drizzle Square half on top, and decorate with the reserved mango slices and the remaining coconut. Serve.
Use coconut flavour low-fat yoghurt for extra coconut flavour.
Try bananas or papaya instead of mango.