Banoffee Pie Recipe
A classic dessert that combines the perfect flavour combinations of banana, cream and caramel.
- 1 Fibre One™ 90 Calorie Salted Caramel Square
- 5g (approx 3) pecan nuts
- 1/4 small banana, sliced
- 1 level tablespoon extra thick double cream
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce, warmed if set
- Toast the pecans in a small non-stick pan, stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat. Remove from pan, cool a little and then chop.
- Top the Salted Caramel Square with the sliced banana, followed by the cream. Drizzle with the caramel sauce, scatter with the pecans and serve.