Tiramisu with Coffee Liqueur Recipe
Although this is a lower-fat version of a favourite dessert, it’s certainly not low on flavour!
- 1 Fibre One™ 90 Calorie Salted Caramel Square
- 1 tablespoon cold strong black coffee
- 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur (optional – see tip)
- 3 level tablespoons light mascarpone
- 1 pinch cocoa powder, for dusting
- Mix the coffee and coffee liqueur together in a small shallow dish or saucer. Place the Salted Caramel Square in the coffee mixture, and leave to soak for 30 seconds. Turn over and repeat. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Mix the mascarpone with any remaining coffee mixture, and spoon over the Salted Caramel Square. Dust with cocoa powder, and serve.